I love doing the Flickr thing. In large part because it manages to allow me to make connections with people all over the world. It is a bit more successful in that than the blog has been unfortunately. Then again, I haven’t really managed to put together the right package to promote the blog either so, there’s a whole ‘tree falls in the forest’ aspect to the thing.
Nonetheless, the Flickr stream manages to generate tons of hits. The shots I took more by accident of the Law and Order CI shoot bought out the legions of women in love with Vincent D’Onofrio. Little did I know Vinny boy was the hearthrob of so many women. Once again, the rules of attraction escape me.
So, Vinny boy bought all those female viewers to the stream but of course, naked (or nearly naked) women is what bought a helluva lot more male eyes to the stream. Guys just never tire I guess of looking at the ladies, especially if they’re done up like this:
No comments:
Post a Comment